Wednesday, October 18, 2006

beans for the bachelor

The girls are back home for a few days with all of the family. I got a few pictures from my mom of Morgan...I sure miss listening to her throughout the day. It's funny the other things i miss, like watching her walk around carrying cups and pitchers from the kitchen or hearing the "crunch, crunch" of the latest item that she pirated from the (in a prior day unreachable) table.



Fernando Ortega was a guest at the seminary today as a part of Kingdom Conference (which began today). He played in chapel this morning as well as in a concert this evening. He has written many songs and has something like 14 albums out. He told us this evening that he was from New Mexico...turns out his family farmed in the Las Vegas area. Nice to hear some stories from the "homeland." (this tribute pic is for you, Fatty.)



It's time for me to read a little more now...adios

1 comment:

Safety Pup said...

nice flag, you know when I was a kid I never connected the Zia at Allsups with the Zia in the NM Flag. It was only after falling in love to a New Mexican that I made that connection.